Come to see the newly opened North Hertfordshire Museum. We have four galleries for you to visit:
- explore the Discovering North Hertfordshire Gallery, which deals with the history of the district from geological times to the present day;
- see the new Blood and Bone immersive experience in the Exhibition Gallery;
- discover how people’s lives have changed over thousands of years in the Living in North Hertfordshire Gallery;
- see the football collection, objects from all around the world, items from our art collections and animations of local folklore tales in the Terrace Gallery;
- view artworks by Vanessa Stone in the Arches Gallery, part of the Terrace Gallery.
We have a shop where you can buy gifts and local souvenirs, and a café serving a variety of food, and hot and cold drinks.
Admission is free.
Tuesday – Saturday: 10:30 to 16:30
Sunday: 11:00 to 15:00